PRE 1 –Right or Left Flat Split on land
PRE 2 –Right or Left Leg Over Split on land (must be the other leg)
- Barracuda spinning 360
- Porpoise spin up 180
- Flamingo bent knee
- Albatross half twist
- side fishtail split
- Travelling Ballet leg sequence
- Head first boost with creative arms
- Vertical position (compulsory pass)
Black costume and white hat to be worn.
- At least 9 out of 11 skills must be passed but all must be attempted.
- Unless otherwise stated, all movements should be performed in a stationary position in uniform motion.
- To ensure all points can be assessed, assessors may ask the swimmer to perform the skill up to 3 times.
- Dry land skills must be assessed in an appropriate environment.
- For dry land skills swimmers must wear a costume/leotard.
- Assessors are asked to highlight any areas in which the
swimmers are not yet competent.
- Swimmers must pass a minimum of 7 skills for retakes.
- Skill 11 is a compulsory pass but can be retaken as one of their
- Except for Splits, swimmers may retake up to 2 skills once.
- All points of good technique i.e. pointed toes should be
- Heights given are the minimum.
- Words enclosed in “inverted commas” should be regarded as
- Pre requisite skills must be taken first on land. Swimmers will be
informed of the result but may complete other assessments for experience.