- Splits on land. Compulsory pass
- Ballet Leg supported by 5 litre bottles
- Stationary Back Layout (5secs) and then Head First Travel on back for 5 metres
- Back tucked somersault (Figure 310)
- Hanging Vertical
- Straight Arm Back Crawl to music 1 width, maximum 10 metres
- Front layout followed by prone position travelling 3 metres using reverse scoop scull
- Supported scull supported by side of pool or by woggle
- Long sitting against a wall demonstrating fully extended knees
- Stationary Eggbeater
- Torpedo scull 8 metres
- Pike Fall
Black costume and white hat to be worn
- At least 11 out of 12 skills must be passed but all must be
- Unless otherwise stated, movements should be performed
relatively stationary and in uniform motion.
- To ensure all points can be assessed, assessors may ask the swimmer to perform the skill up to 3 times.
- For the Pike fall, the water depth must be at least 1.8 metres deep.
- Dry land skills must be assessed in an appropriate environment.
- For dry land skills swimmers must wear a costume/leotard.
- Assessors are asked to highlight any areas in which the Swimmers are not yet competent.
- Swimmers must pass a minimum of 9 skills for retakes.
- Skill 1 is a compulsory pass but can be retaken as one of their 2 retakes
- Except for splits, swimmers may retake up to 2 skills a maximum of 2 times
- Heights given are minimum.
- 5 Litre bottles must be used.
- Words enclosed in “inverted commas” should be regarded as approximate.